Sevilla Primary School - Our Vision & Mission
The Sevilla Primary Staff supports the Alhambra School District philosophy and goals. Our vision is to create lifelong learners who will become successful, contributing members of society. To achieve this vision, we dedicate ourselves to the following: Our mission
is to create and maintain a positive, child-centered learning
environment committed to academic excellence. We believe in creating
lasting, powerful partnerships between our staff, our families, and our
community. We will enable all members of our school community to reach
their highest level of achievement.
To achieve our mission Sevilla Primary will:
- Develop and nurture a climate that supports teamwork and consistent communication between the home, school, and student.
a learning environment that focuses upon personal best and provides the
tools and opportunities necessary for children and families to achieve
this personal best.
- Encourage learning by celebrating success and acknowledging each other’s accomplishments.
- Respond to current data as a guide for instruction and a means to meet each student’s individual learning needs.
the six pillars of character by being caring, fair, respectful,
responsible, trustworthy, and demonstrating good citizenship.
the need for change and innovation in technique and strategy while
refining tried and true practices so our students will continue to
succeed in a global society.
Sevilla Primary School – School Goals
- To improve academic achievement through data driven instruction and high expectations.
- To integrate character education into the daily routine so children learn to have respect for self and others.
- To build and maintain a positive school climate.
- To increase parent and community involvement by providing a variety of family-based activities.